Standard information sheet
Standard information sheet for package travel contracts
The combination of travel services offered to you is a package tour within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302
Therefore, you can take advantage of all EU rights that apply to package tours. ROCKnSNOW Alpine Guiding Peter Bacher is fully responsible for the proper implementation of the entire package tour.
In addition, ROCKnSNOW Alpine Guiding Peter Bacher has the legally required protection for the repayment of your payments and, if transport is included in the package tour, to secure your return transport in the event of his bankruptcy.
Important rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302
- The travelers receive all essential information about the package tour before the package travel contract is concluded.
- At least one entrepreneur is always liable for the proper provision of all travel services included in the contract
- The travelers receive an emergency number or details of a contact point through which they can get in touch with the tour operator or travel agency.
- The travelers can transfer the package tour to another person - within a reasonable period of time and possibly at additional costs.
- In the event of the bankruptcy of the tour operator or, in some Member States, the travel agent, payments will be refunded. If the tour operator or, if relevant, the travel agent becomes insolvent after the start of the package tour and the transport is part of the package tour, the return transport of the travelers is guaranteed. ROCKnSNOW Alpine Guiding Peter Bacher has taken out insolvency protection at the Sparkasse Schwaz AG branch in Tux, guarantee number: -----
- All claims must be submitted to the liquidator within 8 weeks of the onset of bankruptcy.
- The liquidator is the bankruptcy
Package travel law: