Freeriding with Kids
As soon as the kids skischool is getting boring, the time get ready for to go offpist!
Surfing the Powder with his own kids, is a magic feeling, amazing ;-))
Is there anything more beautiful, to go freeriding with his own family. Ride the Powder with the kids, happiness togehter.
- Details: Starting point at 8.45 by the designated lift. We ski/board the whole day with a short lunchbreak and continue for as long as our legs carry us!
- Requirements: Freeride Level 1
- Equipment: Freeride-Ski: Between 100mm - 130mm below binding with front or double rocker + freeride skitouring binding and skins // Freeride Snowboard, the best alternative is a splitboard // Freeride hire: see Insider
- Safety equipment: Rent avalanche airbag, avalanche transceiver, probe and shovel
- Our Services: Mountain guide (select the perfect and safest lines depending on snow conditions and avalanche risk) - Technique Tuition - Photographs to download. With your own USB- stick, you pick up your photos in orginal size, at the mountain guide office