It's better to have a thousand stars under the sky than in a 4-star hotel with a thousand guests under one roof!
Moving Base- Camp
Adventure with the off-road camper
With our "Moving Base Camp" we realize one of your most unforgettable trips, whether it's a short-term weekend trip with the off-road motorhome in the Alps, or a longer and very exclusive trip to Iceland, for example.
So we can offer you "almost" everything, are very off-road with this vehicle, can therefore also park on pitches that are inaccessible with normal motorhomes and have a comfortable moving "home" to the best adventure playgrounds you can imagine.
We can put together a tailor-made outdoor experience for you or you can choose the most adventurous offer from us
Weekend trips of 2 to 3 days are possible in Austria, Switzerland and Italy (South Tyrol to Lake Garder).
For France (Verdon Gorge, Corsica), Italy (Apruzzo), Spain (Picos de Europa) etc., trips can only be booked for a week or more.
Adventure dreams with the Moving Base Camp
Italy - Fly & E-Biking Solo + Tandem Paragliding
Dolomites - paragliding in one of the most impressive mountain regions in the world
France - Stand up Paddle & Climb
Verdon Gorge Southern Alps - With the stand up paddle to the sport climbing tours
Steven, the dude who brought stand up paddling to Europe
Switzerland - canyoning & e-biking
The nature in Ticino is magnificent, due to the Mediterranean climate there is a huge variety of species
Canyoning through the most beautiful natural pools in the Alps
Austria - Surching the Snow
Grossglockner High Alpine Road - On the first day open to traffic
Sunrise ski tour over the roofs of Tyrol
The adventure suggestions can be booked flexibly and are not all set in stone. If possible, you can have your action package put together differently.
Paragliding flight over the volcanic crater of Castelluccio - Umbria
Soaring flight over the Adriatic Sea, near Ankona
Road to a Top Secret Campground
Culture is also not neglected during our expeditions - visit to the grand master of adventure - in the Reinhold Messner Mountain Museum
Campground on a steep coast on the Atlantic
Natural barrier for too high off-road campers ;-)
Vaccinations and diseases
Illnesses, allergies, intolerances, vaccinations:
- Health check, any diabetes, musculoskeletal complaints, intolerance, etc. must be reported to the tour operator when booking the trip.
- On our diving trips, a visit to the ear doctor is recommended before the start of the trip to spray your ears and to prevent any inflammation after the salt water has entered the ears
- On all of our ROCK the WORLD expeditions, all vaccinations required in the respective country are required. A full Covid vaccination or Covid antibody immunity is mandatory.
Large rear garage for all sports equipment
Material check - packing lists for paragliders, e-bikes, climbing, stand up paddling, freeride, ski and mountaineering tours
Packing list for moving base camp
- Round trip by air, train or car arrival at the respective meeting point
- On these trips, all actions and events that are not carried out by ROCKtheWORLD itself as the tour leader are paid for by the customer at the individual external providers on site.
- All meals + grocery shopping for the Camper
- Alcoholic drinks
- Services (telephone, internet, laundry)
- Entrance tickets, any campsite fees, day parking, lift tickets, motorway tolls and car ferries
- The customer bears the expenses of the guide
- Equipment, most equipment can be rented from us or from third parties Additional costs that arise outside of our specified travel plan
- Travel insurance
Terms of Service
I have read the ROCKnSNOW General terms and conditions + travel conditions and accept them.
I take note of the standard information sheet for package travel contracts