With the Freeride Camps at ROCKnSNOW you won't simply just ride the powder. Your mountain guide shows you the correct and safest manner in off-piste. You recieve safety tips and improve your freeride style.
> Learning target at ROCKnSNOW Freeride camps
- Avalanche safety training
- Freeride tactic
- Lines check - how to read the line and after then ride it
> Generally you cannot learn everything in one day, therefore it is recommended to book at least a 3 day camp.
Freeride courses can be booked the hole winter season.
3 day freeride camps run with a minimum of 3 people otherwise a privat applies!
- Dates: Our freeride, ski & splitboard tours can be booked daily throughout the winter season from November to the end of April
- Details: Meeting point is at 8.40 a.m. in the Insider Sportshop at the Rastkogelbahn in Vorderlanersbach / Tux or at 9.00 a.m. at the valley station of the Hintertux Glacier. We ride all day with or without a lunch break (please bring a drink and a snack). Powder end is around 4.00 p.m. or earlier if you get tired.
- Qualifications: Freeride Level 2, Level 3, Level 4 or you have already attended a technique course with ROCKnSNOW
- Equipment: Freeride-Ski: Between 100mm - 130mm below binding with front or double rocker + freeride skitouring binding and skins // Freeride Snowboard, the best alternative is a splitboard // Freeride hire: see Insider
- Safety equipment: Rent avalanche airbag, avalanche transceiver, probe and shovel
- Our Services: Mountain guide (select the perfect and safest lines depending on snow conditions and avalanche risk) - Alpine and Freeride Tuition - You will receive photos that your guide takes during the day directly on your mobile phone after the tour