With the Freeride Camps at ROCKnSNOW you won't simply just ride the powder. Your mountain guide shows you the correct and safest manner in off-piste. You recieve safety tips and improve your freeride style.
> Learning target at ROCKnSNOW Freeride camps
- Avalanche safety training
- Freeride tactic
- Lines check - how to read the line and after then ride it
> Generally you cannot learn everything in one day, therefore it is recommended to book at least a 3 day camp.
Freeride courses can be booked the hole winter season.
3 day freeride camps run with a minimum of 3 people otherwise a privat applies!
- Details: Meeting point at 8.45 by the designated lift station. We ski/board all day with a short lunch break and carry on for as long as our legs allow!
- Qualifications: Freeride Level 2, Level 3, Level 4 or you have already attended a technique course with ROCKnSNOW
- Equipment: Freeride-Ski: Between 100mm - 130mm below binding with front or double rocker + freeride skitouring binding and skins // Freeride Snowboard, the best alternative is a splitboard // Freeride hire: see Insider
- Safety equipment: Rent avalanche airbag, avalanche transceiver, probe and shovel
- Our Services: Mountain guide (select the perfect and safest lines depending on snow conditions and avalanche risk) - Alpine and Freeride Tuition - Photographs to download. With your own USB- stick, you pick up your photos in orginal size, at the mountain guide office