The ultimate powder fun is waiting for you at ROCKnSNOW. You won't think that riding powder can be any more fun - big mountain powder surfing comes closest to "real surfing".
It´s Äsmo time - rockn strapless through the powder
With these boards, riding powder gets a whole new dimension. Surfing the mountain, the floating feeling, all of this is even more intense on an Äsmo powder surfer.
But for this fun you need a lot of powder, you need about 30 cm of fresh snow.
Commit yourself, to try something NEW on the next mega deep pow pow day.
The feeling of the original surfing with those special Äsmo powder weapons is simply terrific. Letting the board and the mountain become one with you is the spirit that takes your emotions to a higher level.
> Goals of the ROCKnSNOW Powder Surf Camp
- Riding technique training, first powder turns in flat terrain
- Learn to read lines and then surf them
- Selection of the best best surfable runs and an ascent tour to your best ride of your live
> Of course you can't learn everything in one day, the day is too short for that, but you will have so much fun that you will simply become addicted.
- Details: Meeting point at 8.45 am at the respective mountain railway. We ride the whole day with a short lunch break or as long as our feet can carry us!
- Qualifications: Freeride Level 3, Level 4 or you are a surfer and you like to ride the water in crystalline form.
- Equipment: Äsmo Powder Surfer + very soft snowboard boots or high winter boots // Rental: see Insider
- Safety equipment: Rent avalanche airbag, avalanche transceiver, probe and shovel
- Our Services: Mountain guide (selection of the most perfect and safest lines depending on the powder and avalanche risk) - lessons - free photos to download - if you want, you can also pick up the original size photos from the mountain guide´s office with your own USB stick