Beginner Ski & Splitboard Tours
These are , with a relatively uphill and there after a with great fun factor because you from the of the .
Since we know the conditions, we also know which mountain is currently the best for the ski tour. In principle, the Rastkogel and the Grübelspitze are available to us in the Zillertal 3000 ski area.
- Dates: Our freeride, ski & splitboard tours can be booked daily throughout the winter season from November to the end of April
- Details: Meeting point is at 8.40 a.m. in the Insider Sportshop at the Rastkogelbahn in Vorderlanersbach / Tux or at 9.00 a.m. at the valley station of the Hintertux Glacier. We ride all day with or without a lunch break (please bring a drink and a snack). Powder end is around 4.00 p.m. or earlier if you get tired.
- Qualifications: Freeride Level 1, Level 2 or you have already attended a technique course with ROCKnSNOW
- Equipment: Freeride-Ski: Between 100mm - 130mm below binding with front or double rocker + freeride skitouring binding and skins // Freeride Snowboard, the best alternative is a splitboard // Freeride hire: see Insider
- Safety equipment: Rent avalanche airbag, avalanche transceiver, probe and shovel
- Our Services: Mountain guide (select the perfect and safest lines depending on snow conditions and avalanche risk) - Freeride run delux - You will receive photos that your guide takes during the day directly on your mobile phone after the tour