Beginner Ski & Splitboard Tours
These tours are for beginners, with a relatively easy climb uphill and there after a super fantastic downhill, with great fun factor because you start from the highest point of the ski areas.
Because we know about the conditions, we also know which mountains are the best of the moment. Generally we make use of the ski area Ziller Valley 3000 and the Rastkogel Peak or Grübel Peak.
- Details: Meeting point at 8.45 by the designated lift station. We ski/board all day with a short lunch break and carry on for as long as our legs allow!
- Qualifications: Freeride Level 1, Level 2 or you have already attended a technique course with ROCKnSNOW
- Equipment: Freeride-Ski: Between 100mm - 130mm below binding with front or double rocker + freeride skitouring binding and skins // Freeride Snowboard, the best alternative is a splitboard // Freeride hire: see Insider
- Safety equipment: Rent avalanche airbag, avalanche transceiver, probe and shovel
- Our Services: Mountain guide (select the perfect and safest lines depending on snow conditions and avalanche risk) - Freeride run delux - Photographs to download. With your own USB- stick, you pick up your photos in orginal size, at the mountain guide office