Rock climbing courses in Zillertal
We take you to one of the most imposing climbing areas of the Alps, the "Ewige Jagdgründe" (Eternal Hunting Ground)
This impressive scenic area with the 50 m high gneiss solitary towers, is the centre of the climbing scene in the Ziller Valley.
Here you will be guaranteed to find your own personal challenges.
Whether a beginner or professional, with your guide from ROCKnSNOW, you will accomplishone of your best routes.
With over 130 tours, safe from rock falls, no chance of being bored.
Playing on the vertical face is surely one of the sports where body and soul blend together.
A sport climbing cours include:
- Climbing techniques: Kicking and climbing, frontal climbing, twist your body technic, lead climbing
- Climbing exercises: Different training courses to learn the right foot technique
- Correct way of handling the ropes: belay, abseiling, belay station, knots, etc.
- Dismantle the route: with france metode
- Partner check: Trust is good, control is better
- Multi pich tour: To the summit of the "chief"
> Around the area of Ginzling we can offer our experienced climbers routes from grade 6, superb mutiple routes up to and over 300 m high rock faces.
- Description: The climbing courses last the whole day, from 09.00 AM
- Requirements: Motivation
- Equipment: comfortable sports clothing, (trousers to cover the knee)
- Rent: Climbing equipment (rock climbing shoes, harness, rope,...)
- Our services: Mountain guide, free photographs to download - With your own USB- stick, you pick up your photos in orginal size, at the mountain guide office
Climbing area "Ewige Jagdgründe" (Eternal Hunting Ground)